New photoblog - vandalizegeorge.com

Started by
2 comments, last by phresnel 14 years, 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I know this isn't game related but this community has been awesome in the past so I figured I'd let people know. I just built a new photoblog called Vandalize George. It showcases the crazy/ridiculous/awesome things people will do to all sorts of money. I'm looking for feedback (what you like/don't like) as well as more contributions. Look forward to hearing from you all! Thanks. http://vandalizegeorge.com
BarefootSanders
Advertisement
Just in case you didn't know...

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
Quote:Original post by BFG
Just in case you didn't know...

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Apparently you don't understand the point of the site. We already know what you previously stated.

See: http://vandalizegeorge.com

BarefootSanders
How funny and creative. My whole respect for such highly notable and really difficult achievement. Honestly requires skill to destroy such. *moves along*

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement