Sign in to follow this  

SlimDX - How to submit minor corrections to samples

This topic is 3100 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just started using SlimDX after long-held plans of switching off of mdx. The conversion was easy and nearly painless. THANKS! However, while figuring things out, I found a few errors in the samples. What is the best way for me to submit these fixes back to the project?

File a bug in our issue tracker. Do note that as discussed here we will be completely revamping the sample framework and the included sample selection for the release after the next one, so it is unlikely any bugs you file will be high priority unless they deal with aspects of the existing sample framework we are going to reuse.

I just want to submit a few fixes useful for developers learning SlimDX now. I'll gather the changes I've made later today or tomorrow and post them here for starters.

Should I check out SVN to see what's going on there? Would you like a patch?

This topic is 3100 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.