Sign in to follow this  

Chaos3000

This topic is 3094 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

After almost a year we hereby officially announce our new game "Chaos 3000". You may have already seen some screenshots here... Chaos 3000 is a vertical shooter, a Danmaku to be precise. In contrast to normal Danmakus we focused on fast paced action a high resolution graphics. The whole game is 2D and everything is handdrawn. Enough talking. You can find images and a prerelease (Windows and Mac OS X) here. Please note that this is a prerelease. A lot of things (especially sound) is not finished. This game is NOT easy. You have to learn it to get high scores. Good luck!

I finished the first level.

The graphics are quite good, but I wish there were more animation frames occasionally.
The lack of sound effects ruins the game a little also.

Sometimes during the game I felt a little disoriented, im not sure which things were going to kill me and which ones I could pass through.

But I know how much work goes into making games and I thank you for putting the time in to making it.

Sign in to follow this