Is this a dead forum?

Started by
14 comments, last by HIND-D 24 years, 3 months ago
What about the guy from Game AI? Steve, I think. I bet you've already contacted him though.

Ack! I'm an initiate! I was like the 30th person who registered for the forum. Hehe.. I know, I know.. Its based on number of posts.

-Chlorine

[This message has been edited by Chlorine (edited December 18, 1999).]

Advertisement
Heh, yep, Steve was the first person I contacted. He was interested, but didn't think he'd have enough time to do it.
Even if this forum might have its let's say quiter times, I believe its realy useful because AI is an important factor for the quality of a game (rpg, tactical, shooter) and it is not easy to build a good AI because human beings (which I supose all of us are) tend not to think about everything and the ideas and propositions provided by a forum like this can help a lot to make some specific games better w/out too much work for anybody!

The idea of a moderator seems to be good!
Jut go on searching 'till you find one!

Is this forum dead? if you read this, plz reaply so that i know that it's not!
Jonatan Hedborg
it simply astonishes me that posts with serious questions go unanswered, and topics like "is this forum dead" get dozens of responses.

Get off my lawn!

The fact is, "Is this a dead forum" is an easy question to answer, it takes no brain time, so people are quite happy to throw in their $0.02.
If someone was to ask "What is intelligence" or "Is the brain a universal computer", then that might, just possibly, not be quite so easy to answer hence a lack of response.
Or was that not obvious.

People just like to talk.
Quite often, people do _not_ like to think.

Yours cynically

Mike

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement