Sign in to follow this  
Herb3

Free Collaborative Project Hosting

Hello Indy Game Developer: I'm an indy game developer myself, and I've opened up my web service to provide collaboration space (and promotion) of user-generated (indy) games, software, video, movies, music et al. The site will eventually include additional social features such as importing files from other OS projects, etc., but for now it is merely a place to start a project and collaborate with other members. Invite your team members to join the website and then add them to your project workspace. -----> www.gudagi.com Read our TOU for rules about what you can host. No ads. The type of service is media sharing, file hosting and project management. Projects get their own commentary section for public and/or private discussion. We're adding features and open to suggestions. Currently, here is no charge for the service and the service offers unlimited space. In the future, we may charge a nominal surcharge for commercial sales done through our website but currently we do not, only PayPal does. Project managers and members can create packages, depreciate (or restore) in a wiki-like way various files, edit code with an in-page editor, or lock files during collaborations to work on a source file offline. Project pages can also include image galleries, videos and radio stations. SWF format is supported for playback on the site. Video and audio are converted to the appropriate format on demand. Uploads are managed by a smart uploader for multiple file uploads up to 100 files or 2GB in one session. We may offer a remote file management client in the future. Packages created on the website are compressed by the server and served in the desired compression format, or you can host a direct download of any single file in yoru project. Attaching a price to a package and generating sales is possible through PayPal with a marginal service fee for commercially-designated projects. Hope it comes in handy. Kind regards, -- H. E. Gilliland III Owner, Gudagi.com "Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another." — Plato

Sign in to follow this