• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kalnos

Practice programming website?

This topic is 3288 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, I'm a programming student currently attending University for Computer Science, however; I have some spare time and I don't really feel up to a long term project at the moment. This brings me to my question, do you guys know any websites that just have challenges posted, and perhaps their answer? I really don't care what kind of projects, math related, game related, etc. I just want something to practice programming. I remember finding a website like this, but I can't find the bookmark! Regarding experience, I'm pretty basic, the most advanced thing I've made was a Tetris clone using C#/XNA.

Advertisement
hey
Check out www.projecteuler.net ... plenty of math releated problems. I recently started doing the problems on there...quite fun :)

project euler is a great way to get you into math-related algorithms programming.

i'd solved every problem on the site as of the beginning of june/'09. they're probably added a few more headaches since though.

i have aids, but i still enjoy programming. and no that's not a joke. just want people to understand the joy of coding. it's bigger than oneself and bigger than the sum of your works within it.

if i get a cold, i die.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!