Practice programming website?

Started by
3 comments, last by AlphaCoder 14 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys, I'm a programming student currently attending University for Computer Science, however; I have some spare time and I don't really feel up to a long term project at the moment. This brings me to my question, do you guys know any websites that just have challenges posted, and perhaps their answer? I really don't care what kind of projects, math related, game related, etc. I just want something to practice programming. I remember finding a website like this, but I can't find the bookmark! Regarding experience, I'm pretty basic, the most advanced thing I've made was a Tetris clone using C#/XNA.
Advertisement
hey
Check out www.projecteuler.net ... plenty of math releated problems. I recently started doing the problems on there...quite fun :)
Its all a matter of will power
The classic one for this is Project Euler, which is a programming/mathematics problems site.
Jetblade: an open-source 2D platforming game in the style of Metroid and Castlevania, with procedurally-generated levels
Thanks guys, that's exactly what I was looking for!
project euler is a great way to get you into math-related algorithms programming.

i'd solved every problem on the site as of the beginning of june/'09. they're probably added a few more headaches since though.

i have aids, but i still enjoy programming. and no that's not a joke. just want people to understand the joy of coding. it's bigger than oneself and bigger than the sum of your works within it.

if i get a cold, i die.
http://www.sharpnova.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement