ModGrafix Engine XM-F (PS3/X360/Wii/PC)

Started by
37 comments, last by Toolmaker 14 years, 9 months ago
The "FAQ v1" is available here: http://mod-team.webs.com/FAQv1.txt I hope it answers the questions for now. Read it before asking a question! ORIGINAL POST: Hi, my name is David Jordan, I'm a programmer. I created a team called "MODteam" which is responsible for creating video game development engines which are used to create video games for PC, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and the PlayStation 3. One of our first tools is called "ModGrafix Engine XM-F" and with it, you can develop professional games for the PC, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3. It is easy to use, because we integrated PDF manuals that explain step-by-step on how to develop video games for the video game systems mentioned above. However, the tool will be released on January 5th, 2010 at v1.0 and is not free, it's $1,499.99 USD (no tax, download-only). So, if you want to get serious, OR if you are a professional programmer or/and video game developer, this tool will be a "must have!". For more details on this, visit our website at: http://mod-team.webs.com/ David J. [Edited by - atenzor on July 22, 2009 9:19:13 AM]
Advertisement
1) Your screenshots are all of the Unity game engine editor and Cinema4D.

2) You're on a free web host.

3) Your team bios are just 'he helps a lot'.

Are you just re-selling Unity? [rolleyes]
Quote:Original post by Daaark
1) Your screenshots are all of the Unity game engine editor.

2) You're on a free web host.

3) Your team bios are just 'he helps a lot'.

Are you just re-selling Unity? [rolleyes]

1) They are not all from Unity game engine editor, check here for info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ModGrafix_Engine_XM-F

2) So? It's better than paying and my website would look the same anyway, I don't need anything professional.

3) Yes I know, I will need to re-adjust the bios page.

...and NO, I am not re-selling Unity.

David J.
So how does the Unity engine boot up on the 360?
Does the OpenGL renderer hold up well on the 360? [lol]
Is your PDF the one from the unity site?
So how does the Unity engine boot up on the 360?
Does the OpenGL renderer hold up well on the 360? [lol]
Is your PDF the one from the unity site?

Let me explain you how it works:

1) The necessary files are created using Cinema 4D and Unity3D engines.
2) The files are then processed through ModEngine RGx5 to create the .iso
3) You burn the .iso file with other needed files to a blank DVD or Blu-Ray and play in your system.

The PDFs are created by us, not based on any PDF.

Understand? You see, it's easy like 1-2-3. :)

David J.
Neither the 360 or the PS3 run unsigned code off user created media.

How are you bundling Unity and Cinema 4D at that low cost? Especially when you aren't reselling them?
Quote:1) They are not all from Unity game engine editor, check here for info:

I see you've gone to the effort of putting up a wikipedia page too. Excellent work. Now where's my chequebook?
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD RUN WILD ON YOU?!?!

How are you bundling Unity and Cinema 4D at that low cost? Especially when you aren't reselling them?

No, the "ModEngine RGx5" renders the graphics on the systems.
The user must know how to run unsigned code on the systems, there are lots of websites for this.

The cost is not "final", it will change.

David J.
Quote:Original post by thedo
Quote:1) They are not all from Unity game engine editor, check here for info:

I see you've gone to the effort of putting up a wikipedia page too. Excellent work. Now where's my chequebook?

What?
Quote:Original post by atenzor

No, the "ModEngine RGx5" renders the graphics on the systems.
The user must know how to run unsigned code on the systems, there are lots of websites for this.

The cost is not "final", it will change.

David J.

I'm not really sure, but uhm, you seem to be selling a load of bullcrap. If you use images from the Unity3D website and use Cinema-4D as tools and sell them bundled for like 1.5K USD, it sounds like you're running a scam here.

If you really intend to sell your engine and that it works on the XBox 360, Wii and PS3, I suggest you get yourself a game demo that runs on the PC and then port these demo over to all those machines and provide ACTUAL prove you made it work. Because I frankly don't believe you've actually tested this out on the XBox, PS3 and Wii. And your product claims to run on those 3 consoles, so you'll have to inform the user with a large asterisks that it requires you to hack your console before you can run the software on it.

And how the hell are you gonna develop games for those consoles without 'any programming experience whatsoever'?

Toolmaker

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement