• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Vortez

ISOGen v1.0

This topic is 3434 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, a couple of weeks ago, i was almost done coding a project, when i realized i wanted to add some library to create an iso file. I've been stumbled to see that i was unable to find one on the net. So i decided to learn the .iso file format all of my own. Took some time to put all the pieces together but now here i am, with my working, lightweigh .iso generator dll. -Feature -Suport Joliet standard(Files and folders name can be up to 110 chars.) -Can add an entire directory and it's sub-folders content -Can add individual files to the root directory -Errors/warnings log(see c++ sample project to see how it work) -Can generate a windows message to show the build progress in a progress bar (see docs. or examples) -All written in c++ so it's very fast I included some documentation descripting all the available exported functions, plus the windows message you need to catch if you plan to use a progress bar to monitor the build progress. It also contain 2 zipped files that contain 2 projects, one in c++, console mode, the other in Delphi, with a progress bar. Both projects show how to load and use the dll in each language. PS: Any constructive comment/feedback/idea are welcome. [Edited by - Vortez on July 22, 2009 1:18:11 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!