Sign in to follow this  
And3rs87

need guidance - Interface buttons

Heya, I need some directions. I have made some buttons in my inteface, but right now when I click on them a different text is shown, I still want that but I want my buttons to go back to its original state(the first text that stood there.). I dont want any code snippets, more like a direction to a site where it says how it can be made. Thx =)

Do you want the original text to reappear when you release the mouse button? You aren't very clear here.

Anyway since we don't know anything about your interface system it's a little hard to offer advice.

Assuming you're using some form of event system you can simply have your button listen for a "Mouse Up" event and change the button text then (Or something to that effect).

Quote:
Original post by Dom_152
Do you want the original text to reappear when you release the mouse button? You aren't very clear here.

Anyway since we don't know anything about your interface system it's a little hard to offer advice.

Assuming you're using some form of event system you can simply have your button listen for a "Mouse Up" event and change the button text then (Or something to that effect).

yeah exactly like that, sorry for the lack of information ^^

I will check on that mouse up thingy