Porting code into a form application

Started by
3 comments, last by Yann L 14 years, 9 months ago
So I have an injector, it injects a .dll into a running application. It works great, but when I start it, I want to have a form and I am going to design the form so I decided to create a new form project in visual studio 2003. I then just copied all the files from the injector and put them in this new project, and in the
int APIENTRY _tWinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance,
                     HINSTANCE hPrevInstance,
                     LPTSTR    lpCmdLine,
                     int       nCmdShow)
{
	System::Threading::Thread::CurrentThread->ApartmentState = System::Threading::ApartmentState::STA;
	Application::Run(new Form1());
	LaunchInjectionThread();
	return 0;
}
I just put my one line to create the thread like I did in the other project that didnt have a form, it looks the same except for the form being created. But for some reason it doesnt work, when I open my application which this injector is supposed to inject a DLL into, the injector crashes. heres the link to download the project, if any of you are willing to help. http://www.mediafire.com/?gtmmze5gqzn <- modified with a form , i commented out the form for testing purposes.. http://www.mediafire.com/?de0zma2m5zz <- old one with no form, injector works perfect note: i did not create the injector, its a public source and Im just porting it because I want a windows form to run with it..
Advertisement
I don't think Steam's EULA allows DLL injection...
Well you can do it, but you have to play on unsecure servers, or else you get banned.

Anyways, this injector works for anything really, it doesnt have to be steam. So back on topic please :)
sorry but can someone please help me if you have a few minutes to spare. this is really important to me.

is there anyway to get a form in a blank application like the bottom one I uploaded. with a form editor?
Quote:Original post by RogerThat123
sorry but can someone please help me if you have a few minutes to spare. this is really important to me.

You know, it is pretty obvious from your code that this is to be used for some kind of online cheating system. Most people here find these kind of practices despicable, and will not help you even if they know the answer.

If your application is unrelated to the Steam-targeted hacks that are so openly visible in your linked code, then explain exactly what you are trying to achieve and why. Convince people that they aren't helping you create the next script-kiddie wallhack for CS.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement