Procedural Textures - anyone interested in collaboration

Started by
1 comment, last by duke4e 14 years, 9 months ago
Team name: None - Currently I'm the only working developer of this project. Project name: WIP name is Texture System. Brief description: Project has been in development for around 2 years (on and off). Algorhytms behind it are pretty innovative and AFAIK no one else came up with similar idea to generate textures. I'd like to evolve this project into something similar to Werkkzeug 3 TE/MaPZone/Filter Forge, but with easier/smarter GUI and to be much simpler to use by traditional CG artists. Target aim: Start out as free closed source project, but if all goes well, maybe to try to sell it. Compensation: Each developer whould get equal percentage of any income. Technology: Windows, C++, HLSL/GLSL/CG, OpenGL, Direct3D Talent needed: I'm searching for people who have some of following skills: shaders (HLSL/GLSL/CG), OpenGL, Direct3D, Advanced Windows GUI creation, but also have experience with some kind of procedural graphics generation. Team structure: Currently I'm the only working developer of this project and tend to focus on algorhytms for procedural generation. Contacts: duke4e@gmail.com Previous Work by Team: none Additional Info: Texture generator is currently software only. For anyone interested in checking out WIP texture generator, get the link from below. Note that this is only a basic greyscale texture generator, because colorization and other effects are fairly easy to implement. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yqwy2nth3io Feedback: Any [Edited by - duke4e on July 22, 2009 10:42:51 PM]
Advertisement
Just as a friendly warning, you should probably read this! :)
------------------------------------------------------------visit my: homepage

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement