EDMUND-A game about a Rapist [FREEWARE][NSFW]

Started by
24 comments, last by Frosty14 14 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys this is my first serious game, that I made for a TIGSource competition, I would love you guys to have a play. The game follows 2 characters through a series of events with a central theme of rape, I thought id post it here even though its not everyones cup of tea... That being said, its not what it seems... Heres a short video
">Youtube video Heres 2 links to the game download: My download link Here is the competition thread: Competition thread Thanks for playing, tell me what you think, good or bad. [Edited by - Farmergnome on August 8, 2009 6:30:47 AM]
Advertisement
LMAO

EDIT: I mean, OMG that's so wrong!
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
that's disturbing
Quote:Original post by Farmergnome
I thought id post it here even though its not everyones cup of tea... That being said, its not what it seems...

I'm curious what you're thinking of here. To me it's still as distasteful as any other rape-game. The fact that it's not so serious and 2D doesn't help, really. It could be text for all I care, I still find it disturbing.

But you've heard all this before so I'll just wish you good luck with your game.
++ For style. The art / atmosphere are awesome.

Didn't get far through it though, the game seemed to break if you fell down too deep a hole.
Quote:Original post by Zenix
++ For style. The art / atmosphere are awesome.

Seconded. Kudos for the sound effects too, it all seems to come together quite well.
Quote:Didn't get far through it though, the game seemed to break if you fell down too deep a hole.

I couldn't get passed the land mines in the second chapter, but then again I kinda suck at platformers.
Could you summarise the purpose/plot of the game for those of us who are perhaps opposed to download and play a rape-themed game?

Quote:Original post by Mybowlcut
Could you summarise the purpose/plot of the game for those of us who are perhaps opposed to download and play a rape-themed game?

There isn't that much purpose/plot in the game, but I think it's worth reading the thread on tigsource linked in the OP to get some idea.
Its a short game, but theres certainly a plot and rape isnt all the game is about, ive made a few endings so everyone will probably get something different out of it, but give it a shot if you want.

I just fixed that chasm bug and added some more endings.
Yeah I read the first page of posts but all I could see was that it had two possible plots depending on which character you chose.. I'm guessing that one of those characters is the victim, and if so it might be interesting to play, but otherwise it seems a bit off..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement