[web] need some help with terminology

Started by
2 comments, last by benryves 14 years, 8 months ago
I have some flash work to do and, while I can handle perfectly well the coding, I have some problem with the terminology. My task is something like: "go to http://www.wall-street.ro . In the second screen there are 2 advertising slots: 300x250px [right square] and 160x600px [skyscraper]." Right square? Skyscraper? Also, what is the top subcenter of a slot? Thanks for any help. [Edited by - fnm on August 13, 2009 10:15:29 AM]
Advertisement
A "skyscraper" ad is one that is tall and narrow (like a skyscraper, as opposed to the short and wide "banner" ad), which would be the one that starts to the right of the "Economie" subheading. I'm not familiar with "right square" as a technical term, but I assume it means the squarish ad to the right of the page (under "PUBLICITATE").

As for "top subcenter of a slot", no idea I'm afraid.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Quote:Original post by benryves
As for "top subcenter of a slot", no idea I'm afraid.

Thanks for the answer.
The requirements are something like: "in the top center put a logo, in the top subcenter put this, in the center put that", maybe this will clarify things.

Still not making any sense to me, I'm afraid, sorry. [sad]

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement