Sign in to follow this  

Dead Panic - a strategic zombie shooter - is out! (iPhone)

This topic is 3029 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I'm Sean Maher, an independent iPhone game developer. My strategic zombie shooter, "Dead Panic" , has been approved by Apple and is available now! I have some exclusive screen shots, not displayed on the Dead Panic web site: Dead Panic has a 13-level campaign with a sci-fi storyline, instant loading/saving for quick games, iPod integration, and a full soundtrack. If you like the atmosphere of Half-Life 2 and STALKER, you'll enjoy this game. If you like popping zombies in the head with a sniper rifle, you'll like this game. It's getting a lot of attention on other forums so I know that people are enjoying it, I hope you do too! I'm happy to explain anything about the production/programming of the game - I believe in giving back to the community, and have answered thousands of questions on iPhone development boards. [Edited by - xsmasher on November 3, 2009 12:40:55 AM]

Quote:
Original post by LionMX
Looks great, but I have to be honest, I have never bought a game I haven't tried first on a demo ;-)

Thanks for the feedback - I'm working on a lite version, but it will be weeks before it's in the store.

In the meantime, I've posted a gameplay video:
Dead Panic Gameplay Trailer

Sign in to follow this