Sign in to follow this  
xsmasher

Dead Panic - a strategic zombie shooter - is out! (iPhone)

Hello, I'm Sean Maher, an independent iPhone game developer. My strategic zombie shooter, "Dead Panic" , has been approved by Apple and is available now! I have some exclusive screen shots, not displayed on the Dead Panic web site: Dead Panic has a 13-level campaign with a sci-fi storyline, instant loading/saving for quick games, iPod integration, and a full soundtrack. If you like the atmosphere of Half-Life 2 and STALKER, you'll enjoy this game. If you like popping zombies in the head with a sniper rifle, you'll like this game. It's getting a lot of attention on other forums so I know that people are enjoying it, I hope you do too! I'm happy to explain anything about the production/programming of the game - I believe in giving back to the community, and have answered thousands of questions on iPhone development boards. [Edited by - xsmasher on November 3, 2009 12:40:55 AM]

Quote:
Original post by LionMX
Looks great, but I have to be honest, I have never bought a game I haven't tried first on a demo ;-)

Thanks for the feedback - I'm working on a lite version, but it will be weeks before it's in the store.

In the meantime, I've posted a gameplay video:
Dead Panic Gameplay Trailer

Sign in to follow this