Sign in to follow this  

What game engine do you recommend for exploring 3d environments in a 1st person

This topic is 3044 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I create 3d environments in 3ds max and I want to make a simple pc game where the player can explore the environment by looking around, walking and jumping onto 3d surfaces. There will be a certain place (goal) in each environment that the player has to get to (stand within a zone) to complete the level and move on to the next one. I can create 3d graphics and animation but I want to make the next step of making my work interactive. Does anyone know of an easy to use, 3d game engine for the pc that meets these requirements? Thanks, Jason

I am currently using the Torque game engine. Its a very good game engine for the price.
http://www.garagegames.com/
There is first person starter kits and stuff like that so you can create your models, export them to Torques format, drop them in the correct folder and see them in your world. Anything you need to know will be on the site.

This topic is 3044 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.