Sign in to follow this  

Just a quick question for you guys...

This topic is 3043 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi!! I'm wanting to take a couple of old out dated games and kind of, build off of them? I guess. I want to update the menus, sounds, that kind of stuff. The games are both from terminal reality, the first is monster truck madness 2, and the other is 4x4 EVO 2, If you guys could tell me what programs I need to do this, and where to get them?? Or just any kind of pointer.... P.S. I'm not trying to update any of the terrain detail, or visual graphics, just make the menus a bit more user friendly, maybe add a few new trucks n such. Stuff like that, I know this has to be easy, and I'm just an idiot...

Quote:
Original post by StaticRice
I know this has to be easy

You'd be a great manager!

To answer your question: this is pretty much impossible unless the game developers created some kind of modding system so you can do those kinds of things, or if you have access to the source.

You can also reverse engineer the games you are talking about but that's way beyond the scope of a self-proclaimed idiot.

This topic is 3043 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.