Sign in to follow this  

Interested in PAID freelance writing work about MMOs and/or Nintendo Wii?

This topic is 3043 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I know we have some writers here, and perhaps some of you would like a chance to make a little money on the side from your hobby. I am the Managing Editor of the MMO and Nintendo Wii channels on Bright Hub. Bright Hub is an expert writer network for technology related articles, guides, and reviews. It is currently one of the top 1,500 busiest web sites on the internet. Bright Hub pays $10 per article plus revenue sharing based on advertising and traffic for the lifetime of the article. If you are interested in writing articles, guides, or reviews about MMOs or the Nintendo Wii, please send me a PM here or an email to mhartman@editors.brighthub.com Previous experience as a freelance writer is excellent but not required. A good command of the English language is an absolute necessity. Understanding of basic SEO is a definite plus.

Oops! You're in the wrong forum. This belongs in Your Announcements, most likely, with the Help Wanted and Writer's forums coming in second or third place. Don't cross-post, though - just ask a mod to move it.

Sign in to follow this