• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

METROID CLASSIC!

This topic is 6063 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well, I''m really not sure if anyone has started Metroid Classic or not but I thought I would give it a shot. In a nutshell, Metroid Classic is the remake of Metroid. I also hope to code it in such a way that you can change the maps, sprites, tunes, etc... Take a look at my "ETREME EARLY" Metroid Classic Editor: METROID CLASSIC Please let me know what you guys think. Also, I really need help on a cool web-design if anyone is interested. Thanks! -Samus Aran (CB Meeks) (Coleco)

~ c o l ec o ~

Rock the cradle of love! You stupid WANKER! S i g n a l D E V .com --HASBRO SUCKS--

Advertisement
The editor looks nice,except that you can''t do anything with it.
Why do you want to make a Metroid-port? There are emulators available to play the 100% original game. Wouldn''t it be better to make a Metroid-like game? Maybe with same graphics.

thanks.

the editor is comming along nicely....the next update should be more functional.

Visit zeldaclassic.com and you will see why i want to port it and not just run an emulator.

Also, my version will have the original and have the ability to add new enemies, maps, etc...

-coleco

• Advertisement