• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Where I have to start

This topic is 3079 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have some experience about programming, but i don't know how I start to learn Game development, should i start learn animation and graphic, or programming or sound or software engineering, or interface or all together, so would please help me to start.

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Game Learner
I have some experience about programming, but i don't know how I start to learn Game development, should i start learn animation and graphic, or programming or sound or software engineering, or interface or all together, so would please help me to start.

If you're going to make your own games for a console or computer, you will have to learn to program and/or script. A game programming book would fit the bill quite nicely.

If you're looking into actual game design theory, you're in for even more reading. Try Tom Sloper's list.

GameDev has a For Beginners section that might also interest you and answer some more of your questions.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement