Space Ship game problem,neeed help

Started by
3 comments, last by JEDINBGOKU 22 years, 9 months ago
ok,i need to know how u make two things happen at the exact exact exact same same same moment,not one first then the oether,both at the same time, i want the enemy ships to move areound while u are moving ur ship(i have the codes written out and everything,i just cant get them to move at the same time), plz help thanks mercy peace (;O)
Advertisement
oh and im using c++(borland)

mercy
peace (;O)
They generally don''t need to move at the exact same time, because you only display the scene after everything''s moved for that frame. So you move ship #1, then ship #2, etc, then display the frame, and it''ll look like they all moved at the same time.

War Worlds - A 3D Real-Time Strategy game in development.
This is really a programming post, so I''ve moved it to the appropriate forum...

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
You can''t, unless you have two processors. But the cool thing is, you don''t need to. Just make sure you have given everything a chance to move before anything gets drawn to the screen.
BetaShare - Run Your Beta Right!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement