• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tempermental Rose

About that book

This topic is 6242 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Hmm. just had a look at dymocks web site. $115 is a lot for a book !

ISOMETRIC GAME PROGRAMMING - $115.31
PAZERA
ISBN: 0761530894 - Paperback - Computers - Games

- Wyzfen

Damn it. The store I''m getting this book from has been trying to get it cheaper for me but it''s just not happening. I''m going to have to live with it. I''ll buy it. But $150?! If this happens again I''m going to be pissed off even more.

Oh, does anyone know if the Australian release just hasn''t happened yet?

Guest Anonymous Poster
It doesn''t worth it.

The new Game Programming Gems book is £50 here, which is something like $70 US (that''s about $500 AUS, yeah? ), and is thus way out of my price range. Sad really, the price of books today.

i will be ordering more copies of my book very soon. some of these will be sold on ebay, others are offered for sale by me through pay pal.

the one''s on ebay i will be starting at $30US each, and bidder will pay shipping, and the ones i sell but dont put on ebay i charge $45US plus shipping. shipping to australia(and NZ and japan) is $9.05US, $8.70US for most of western europe, $5.20US for the USA, $7.20US for canada, $10.10US for mexico, and $10.70 for the rest of the world.

i''d be more than happy to supply the entire country of australia with my book.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!