A link to my 2d pixel art tutorial...

Started by
32 comments, last by Tsugumo 22 years, 8 months ago
hey tsugumo, you say that you want to apply for a game company to make GBA games. i think that is such a cool idea, i mean it brings 2d pixel art back to life! i was just owndering if had any specific plans to apply for any specific company... very curious, i think it would be the kewlest thing to do sprite art for a living ( but there just isnt alot of that needed anymore). i was just never sure about the kind of steps you would take to accopmlish landing such a job. right now im workin with dave wilson (check out designer diaries) ... hopefully we can produce some kick ass stuff... if all the plans go as we hope we will take over the gaming world! ( getting a bit over enthusiastic, sorry)
-steve
Advertisement
Your art fucking sucks wank!!!!! i can draw better in paint u people have no clue wtf your doing!!!!!!! if u want proof it sucks email me at msv26@hotmail.com
Dude you ego trippin. No one said what we are doing is the bomb, just that we have fun doing it.
heh, tsugumo... saw your little character sprite you did in the other post, i was very impressed. check out the new anims

www.neonstar.net/st0ven/characters.htm

btw im thinkin about writing some tutorials as well, i feel that i have some knowledge i can offer through my site... any suggestions people might be interested containind 2d images?

-steve

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement