Composition Contest RESULTS and COMMENTS POSTED!!

Started by
171 comments, last by ruchiicoool 14 years, 3 months ago
Congrats to the winners, I just had another listen through and it was well deserved!!

Good job all!
Advertisement
Hey guys,

I've just finished up one of my big freelance projects which will now open up my evenings and weekends much more. I'll start compiling the comments and getting them out to everyone but this is not a small task.

A question for all of you- would you rather these comments be posted publicly or privately? It doesn't matter to me and I could see pros and cons to either method. (For example one pro is others can see if their impression of song X matched up with what these pro judges felt.) But I certainly don't want to make anyone upset by posting comments publicly. Chime in and then I'll respond accordingly.

Thanks,

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

For me it's okay to post judges comments for the public view - as long as they give permission. ;)

Cheers,
-----------------------------Michal CieleckiComposer for Games and Mediawww.michalcielecki.com contact_mcielecki@wp.pl
Yeah I don't mind either way really.

Here's my approval. :-)

Greetz
Andy
IMO, posting for public view is better, we can learn much from all comments.
-----------------------------http://myspace.com/pliaga
i agree with what lesny said
so you can post my results here

congrats to all the winners

-Music Composer-http://www.wavestation.us
If I'm being completely honest I'd rather I got my comments privately. It's just after hearing how good the other competitors' pieces were I lost confidence in my track, lol. Feel free to post anyone else's comment publicly if they want it that way, but if I could get mine in a PM or e-mail then that'd be great.

Sorry for not following suit with everyone else!

Andy.W
Consider this my approval for posting them publicly. I think it would be nice to see the judges approach to all the tracks.

DM

[Edited by - dmartineau on December 13, 2009 5:16:40 PM]
I don't think that people will be very intersted in what judges say to other people. Just post or pm them, I don't care

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement