Composition Contest RESULTS and COMMENTS POSTED!!

Started by
171 comments, last by ruchiicoool 14 years, 2 months ago
Just post them and please private msg me, I may forget to look.

I already know a couple of things the judges will say. Non applicable, low volume, and cut off high ends lol.
Advertisement
Well, it's Christmas time, so I believe Nathan will have this sorted out soon, we just need to wait a little. ;)

Cheers,
Michal
-----------------------------Michal CieleckiComposer for Games and Mediawww.michalcielecki.com contact_mcielecki@wp.pl
Hey guys,

All of the comments from the judges have been passed out privately to each of you. I opted to do this privately based on some comments from the participants (both via PM and on this thread) as well as some comments from the judges. Check your PMs!

Sorry for my long delay, I have quite a bit of stuff going on right now (both good and bad). I really appreciate all of you taking part in this small contest!

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Many thanks Nathan!

Cheers,
Michal
-----------------------------Michal CieleckiComposer for Games and Mediawww.michalcielecki.com contact_mcielecki@wp.pl
Thanks Nathan. This kind of feedback is as good as gold.

DM
Yeah it was very good feedback. Very motivated from it. Thanks to Nath & to all the judges.

Nathan,

Thanks for all your effort in not only putting the contest together, but following up with the judges. I greatly appreciate the judges' feedback. Thanks again!

-George
George Hufnagl
Music & Sound Design
SoundsLikeGeorge.Com
Hey guys,

I appreciate all of the feedback and support. One idea: if you want to share comments from the judges with the forum then that is fine. The only thing I'd ask is that you respect the wishes of the judges if they marked a portion of their comments as private. I know a few did so I'd ask that you omit those sections and paste anything else that you wish. Of course this is completely voluntary.

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Big thanks to you again, Nathan!

Cheers,
Michal
When might we see another competition?

Stephen White
www.garageband.com/artist/stephenwhite

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement