Sign in to follow this  
I CAN DO

The Apple Cut Game

Hello friends. My name is Franco am Information Systems Engineer and have a game to present. I leave this game is so they can see and play and let their opinion of him and can help to sell it. Missing all the graphics of the game and is also not finished. I would like someone to collaborate to finish the game and leave the difficult economic situation at the moment I am traversing. I get good and bad reviews all I can offer is for a game that has repercussion and is playable internationally. In my country I can not sell it too expensive for this type of technology developer and marketing. The game is about to cut an object (apple) in half and compare the weight of both sides, the difference between the parties is the store in a database to be compared with other competitors. For now it is just an object but could be many more. It is a project that developed only as a programmer without the help of a graphic artist which is why no well-developed the graphics. http://www.usuarios.lycos.es/frankgrandson/Juego%20Manzana.rar Right-Click on knife Rotation Left-Click on knife Traslation Double-Click Cut Mousewreel zoom Right-Click on scene move camera I hope everyone can see the bay area. And please, if anyone is interested in buying the idea and the game send me an email to frankgrandson@hotmail.com. Greetings, thanks.

Sign in to follow this