• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
PistachioPro

Knight of the Living Dead: XNA game

This topic is 3236 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Install time? It was fast here. Only complaint I have it about the repetitive voice sounds. Had fun playing the game. With a greater resolution/terrain size, more spells and different enemies/environment it could be awesome.

Thanks for checking it out!

@kosmon_x Multiplayer would definitely be a lot of fun, whether coop or versus or coopertition. If we decide to do a sequel, that will be at the top of the feature list.

@eedok Yes, you probably had a long install because of the .NET Framework. Sadly, there's not much we can do about that at this time. I'm glad you hung in there, though. :)

@Dunge Sir Galahad is a master of repeating any phrase with the exact same inflection. It's his greatest talent. But seriously, we'll take note of that for the future.

Just curious, did anyone have a desire to go for a high score? Perhaps the ones we populated the list with are a bit too daunting?

I played this game, and to be honest. i believe you could easily sell this on the xbox marketplace. and if you guys wanted to, it seems like it could be a good game to go on the iphone/ipodtouch. just my opinion. so to wrap it up. i liked it. great job.

I was going for a highscore, at 5:14 right now, and was 4th for a while. Going to try more later. Fun addicting quick gameplay, and I agree you should put this on XBox Live, good luck!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!