Sign in to follow this  
PistachioPro

Knight of the Living Dead: XNA game

Install time? It was fast here. Only complaint I have it about the repetitive voice sounds. Had fun playing the game. With a greater resolution/terrain size, more spells and different enemies/environment it could be awesome.

Thanks for checking it out!

@kosmon_x Multiplayer would definitely be a lot of fun, whether coop or versus or coopertition. If we decide to do a sequel, that will be at the top of the feature list.

@eedok Yes, you probably had a long install because of the .NET Framework. Sadly, there's not much we can do about that at this time. I'm glad you hung in there, though. :)

@Dunge Sir Galahad is a master of repeating any phrase with the exact same inflection. It's his greatest talent. But seriously, we'll take note of that for the future.

Just curious, did anyone have a desire to go for a high score? Perhaps the ones we populated the list with are a bit too daunting?

I played this game, and to be honest. i believe you could easily sell this on the xbox marketplace. and if you guys wanted to, it seems like it could be a good game to go on the iphone/ipodtouch. just my opinion. so to wrap it up. i liked it. great job.

Sign in to follow this