• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
mghabboun

My first 3d project - please rate :)

This topic is 3298 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all , this is my first 3D Project , I have started graphics programming about a year, and general programming 2 years ago. The problem is that I live in Jordan(Arab Country), and people barely heard of computer graphics :s so I kindly ask for some feedback on this project ,I actually designed everything from the scratch regarding the scene graph,math ,and geometry interfaces, the project uses openGL and C#, this is still under development, but here is the list of the working features: Screen Shots -Full 3D transformations support , 3D "Dragers" are also available. -Efficient Model Rendering (Basically Triangles but Quads supported for easy Modeling). -Vertex and Fragment shaders. -Uniform variables, are automatically linked to UI. -Basic Ray Tracing. -Screen Selection Using Ray Casting -Vertex and Face Selection and Editing. -Multitexturing up to 8 textures. -Obj Importer/Exporter. -Multi camera support. -Up to 8 lights in real time. -Shaders autoamtically linked to lights, texture units, and other GL states. -Multiple Material Manager. -Simple Animation. ---- Features hope to be included: -Full 3D modelling support -More Advanced Animation -Geometry Shaders. -Rigging and Skinnig. -GPU RayTracing. -Physics Simulation Your opinion really matters so what do you think :) ? Regards :) [Edited by - mghabboun on September 9, 2009 5:55:43 PM]

Advertisement
Agreed, the interface looks really nice! I assume it's a 3D modeling program?
Quote:
Original post by mghabboun
3D "Dragers" are also available.

Perhaps it's a typo or I'm not up to speed with 3D terminology, but what do you mean by dragers? [smile]

draggers = translation maniupulators? like here:http://www.ziggyware.com/readarticle.php?article_id=189

Screenshots look quite impressive.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!