Sign in to follow this  
mghabboun

My first 3d project - please rate :)

Hi all , this is my first 3D Project , I have started graphics programming about a year, and general programming 2 years ago. The problem is that I live in Jordan(Arab Country), and people barely heard of computer graphics :s so I kindly ask for some feedback on this project ,I actually designed everything from the scratch regarding the scene graph,math ,and geometry interfaces, the project uses openGL and C#, this is still under development, but here is the list of the working features: Screen Shots -Full 3D transformations support , 3D "Dragers" are also available. -Efficient Model Rendering (Basically Triangles but Quads supported for easy Modeling). -Vertex and Fragment shaders. -Uniform variables, are automatically linked to UI. -Basic Ray Tracing. -Screen Selection Using Ray Casting -Vertex and Face Selection and Editing. -Multitexturing up to 8 textures. -Obj Importer/Exporter. -Multi camera support. -Up to 8 lights in real time. -Shaders autoamtically linked to lights, texture units, and other GL states. -Multiple Material Manager. -Simple Animation. ---- Features hope to be included: -Full 3D modelling support -More Advanced Animation -Geometry Shaders. -Rigging and Skinnig. -GPU RayTracing. -Physics Simulation Your opinion really matters so what do you think :) ? Regards :) [Edited by - mghabboun on September 9, 2009 5:55:43 PM]

Agreed, the interface looks really nice! I assume it's a 3D modeling program?
Quote:
Original post by mghabboun
3D "Dragers" are also available.

Perhaps it's a typo or I'm not up to speed with 3D terminology, but what do you mean by dragers? [smile]

Sign in to follow this