• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nevarezz

my shameless game design plug

This topic is 3380 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings everyone! First, here's the blog: amazingsilverlightgames.blogspot.com This is (far from the first and very far from the last) a game development plug for a Silverlight game I'm working on. The blog link shows the current state of the game engine. The game is a 2D space RPG which will have the same game play concept as Wing Commander Privateer (with one less dimension). The first release of the game will consist of a single player open-ended campaign. Future releases will include possible multiplayer components. I welcome all feedback and design suggestions! After visiting the blog, if you have any questions about what direction I am going or if you would like to participate, just leave a comment on the blog, or email me! [Edited by - nevarezz on September 10, 2009 2:16:53 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!