• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Promit

August 09 DirectX SDK is out!

This topic is 3377 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Have they fixed the shader compiler bug they introduced in March? (It was to do with max(), or pow(), I forget which)

Quote:
Original post by adt7
Have they fixed the shader compiler bug they introduced in March? (It was to do with max(), or pow(), I forget which)

I am not a DirectX guy, but Promit linked to the answer in the OP.

I didn't have time to read through the announcement earlier, now I have, it appears they have not fixed it.

Has anyone managed to install the Platform Update for Windows Vista required to use Direct3D 11? I've followed the instructions in the knowledgebase article and run the script but Windows Update doesn't find any available updates. Has the update not gone live yet?

Quote:
Original post by mattnewport
Has anyone managed to install the Platform Update for Windows Vista required to use Direct3D 11? I've followed the instructions in the knowledgebase article and run the script but Windows Update doesn't find any available updates. Has the update not gone live yet?

I just started downloading the update, its live. Running Vista x64 Ultimate here.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!