Blitz 1UP? - Help you get your games out

Started by
4 comments, last by Zahlman 14 years, 7 months ago
Has anyone heard of Blitz 1Up? It sounds like they help you get your game out for a small cut of the profits or something. Is it worth applying? [Edited by - SomeCows on September 16, 2009 7:03:43 AM]
Advertisement
Read about them in Edge. Seems like a pretty good programme they have. The cut they take depends on what stage you are at. If you just need publishing/marketing it's pretty small. If you have a basic demo and need a programming/art/testing team for months...maybe not a lot of the profit left.
Nah, they suck pretty bad. I hear they create fake accounts on game development boards just to spam their "service". I certainly wouldn't trust anyone who pulled crap like that.
Oh dear...

When this post was brought to my attention my first thought was "Who on Earth is accusing us of this?!?" But then I dug around a bit and found out that the initial post was indeed from someone in our company! :-(

So I'd like to sincerely apologise for this idiotic post by SomeCows. It's the only time this has happened and I'll make sure that it won't happen again. We are genuinely looking to make win-win deals with indie developers, and since 2 of our core values are honesty and transparency this mistake is a big deal for me.

Obviously I won't be singing our praises on this false thread, but people are more than welcome to ask me questions if they want more info on our 1UP programme.

Thanks,

C.
Chris SwanBusiness Development DirectorBlitz Arcade (& Blitz 1UP)
Anyone else notice this ChrisSwan just created his account prior to posting the response a little to coincidental if you ask me. Looks almost like a troll post!
I think we've had enough of this.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement