Picking and transformation Help

Started by
10 comments, last by Isoprog 14 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by Isoprog
i just want the pick process to work. there are some problem with the mouse click. could u kindly fix the problem.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the problem to fix it. We may be miscommunicating on several issues, in which case I apologize. I'd still like to help, but I'll need you to explain the problem to me once again, as thoroughly as possible. Walk me through it. Tell me your setup, and if any third-party software/libraries are in use. Also, tell me about this attribute editor you're using.

EDIT: Another thread on OpenGL picking was started recently, with some code showing how to handle the mouse. See here. May have the solution you're looking for.

[Edited by - Omega147 on September 17, 2009 10:07:21 AM]
Advertisement
Hi Omega,
need not to apology. perhaps it was my foult that i could not explain the problem meaningfully. somedays ago i suddenly realised that i hv some problem with my rendering as u told me before. as for me, it is not neccessary to implement the same code that i hv shown to u. i just want picking. no matter what method that will be. and about the atribute editor, it is nothing but a dialog box, which i am using as attribute editor to transform the primitives. just becouse i can't pick the primitives one by one thats why when i change the value of x axis(say +5), every primitives move together. right now forget about everything. just thing about picking. can u give me some code that works with win32 application that i hv shown u above. if u can kindly forward to me, anyway, thanks for helping me.

regards,
my email: isoprog@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement