Real Arcade Games

Started by
19 comments, last by spikey 22 years, 8 months ago
"First Your game needs blue and red glasses to play properly doesn''t it?"

It has an option of playing in monographic mode with the key ''M'', but without colors :-).

"Now I can only speak for myself and the people I know but not many people have them. Second the graphics look highly budget, like you spent 5 mins in MS Paint making them. The gun for instance in the screenshot looks highly basic."

You mean 5 entire minutes? It was pen on paper with a scanner anyway, and it''s Punk! I wanted it to be original

"I like how you can use 3d glasses but the whole game should not rely on that, it should have been an option."

It is optional.

"If you are looking to sell a game to RealArcade I suggest going down to your local arcade or possibly even looking at old emulations as to see what sort of games will sell well on RealArcade."

Forget RealArcade, my game uses the word fuck in dialogues about a hundred times, when it starts I show the fingers, although it''s not just nasty stuff, it''s nasty stuff plus good ideas, but it''s not the kind of game that RealArcade would be interested.

"Arcade based games sell very well, so maybe come up with some twist on an original game and go with it. May I suggest you get some artist working for you(hard to find free ones that are good) or you keep practicing at drawing your own art."

I just gave up due to psychiatric problems, but I like my punk pathetically drawn graphics.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement