If you'd have been with more than 100 women you'd say:

Started by
33 comments, last by Washu 14 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by Mr Explody
My mate sent me a message after his 200th. Then we went out on the weekend to celebrate. Then it was 201 for him.

That is creepy!

Advertisement
There's nothing cool, big or clever about sleeping with that many women in a lifetime, especially when that lifetime hasn't yet been terribly long. It's just sleazy and bordering on perverted, and you probably need help.

Telling me that information makes me immediately assume you're a total arsehole and treat women like throwaway objects, and I'm a man too by the way. Such men would be the sort of guy I'd beat to a pulp if they even considered looking at my sister.

"Two bumps and a squirt" can instantly lead to a lifelong addiction.
that I am looking for something I will never find.
∫Mc
"What a waste of time."
You know, sometimes I expect more maturity out of this forum than I actually find.

I'm not sure if I should be disappointed because of that, or if I should have realized that my standards were set way too high.

I'm going to assume it should be the former though. Please, come up with a more interesting topic next time.

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement