Freelancers, interested in development?

Started by
3 comments, last by kenwi 22 years, 9 months ago
Hi there, We''re a team working on a game project. And we need good programmers to help us out. We already have some programmers within the group but we still need a couple of more. if you are interested in joining the project you should have experience with DX and C/C++. You will be working with our main programmer, developing the 3d engine. The game is a mix bewteen quake - metal gear solid - mechwarrior with quite an asiatic style. a 3d action game with other words. We have big expectations to ourself and we need YOU! Drop me a mail if this sounds interesting, and reply to this post. Kenneth Wilhelmsen -------------------------- He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder
Advertisement
I''m also putting together a team for this game I just thought of called doom3, er, not wait.. um, well, that''t not important. no web page, no pay info, no working model. who wants to join?

btw, this isn''t a flame, or at least it wasn''t intended to be. that''s just how I read your post though. maybe you should provide more info.
cheers,

Joe

HHSDrum@yahoo.com
Polarisoft Home Page
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
A close look at the email betrays the url of the team, http://www.unitedbytes.de/
nice work.

-fs

http://www.CornflakeZone.com
//-- Modelling and animation in every dimension --//
Thanks fshana! For your information Julio, this is not a game project that is just made up by 2-3 ppl within the town. No, this is a well planned and a project with good coordinators and we are not intending to copy someones else''s ideas. we have a fully functional web site, which is not under reconstruction and will be working by sunday.

Our group is set up by plenty of good people, such as Programmers, AI programmers, musicians, 3d artists, 2d artists, web designers, level designers and makers. So I dont like the irony in your post.
However, if others are interested in joining, just mail me.

Kenneth Wilhelmsen
--------------------------
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless
brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder
cool, that''s all the info I was searching for.

HHSDrum@yahoo.com
Polarisoft Home Page
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement