Artoolkit

Started by
3 comments, last by I CAN DO 14 years, 6 months ago
Hello friends, somebody knows how to work with ARToolKit on websites?
Advertisement
1) Did you try reading the documentation?
2) What exactly do you want to do with it?

Consider an investment in learning how to ask effective questions.
Moderator, You disrespected me by saying these words. I have many years while a member of this community and I think you have been unfair thus referring to the question I made. Synthetically asked because I need only the name of the tool for Augmented Reality applications on Web pages in order to investigate and then formulate a budget for a customer who needs it. On this site people are very intelligent and varied knowledge in all kinds of technology is undoubtedly the best place I have responded and clarified issues with the intellectual level of its members, so much so that when I receive an Accept: Part of the respect in I heed to their instructions. I send a greeting and I hope to retract.
Quote:Original post by I CAN DO
Moderator, You disrespected me by saying these words.
Not really. Here is why.

You asked:
Quote:Hello friends, somebody knows how to work with ARToolKit on websites?

The answer to this is: Yes.

There exists someone in this universe, that knows how to work with ARToolKit on website.

Quote:Synthetically asked because I need only the name of the tool for Augmented Reality applications on Web pages in order to investigate and then formulate a budget for a customer who needs it.

Ah, but that is completely different question.

There are two pricing models. If you can release your entire source (including your own application and everything it touches) under GNU, then it's free.
Otherwise, the pricing is listed on ARToolkit's home page.
Ok, now I see understood my question. Thank you very much.

I've already been researching this technology and developed small applications DEMO in Windows and Mac, but can not find the way to develop OpenGL applications unless it is FLARtoolkit Flash. If you have knowledge please orientem to see how to develop such applications with ARToolKit and OpenGL Web Page.
Again, thank you very much.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement