New level editor for C&C

Started by
4 comments, last by Gaiiden 21 years, 4 months ago
Hey guys! I''ll take it upon myself to spark some conversation. I just read in PC Gamer that Westwood posted a mission and map editor for Command and Conquer 2: Red Alert, so you can make your own maps for multiplayer. Rock on! It''s called Final Alert 2 and is located at this site. ============================== "Need more eeenput..." - #5, "Short Circuit" ==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
Damn, that looks pretty cool . The site is actually here (you forgot a ''.'' ). It''s always irritating when companies don''t release their tools to the public. Even if they''re hard to use they should still supply them. Anyway, it''s good to see that they have one out now.

quote:Original post by The Senshi
Even if they''re hard to use they should still supply them.

Did you ever see the Thief editor, DromEd? My god, that was ugly Surprises me that they even managed to make the game at all. It made the Unreal editor look like a child''s toy to me

heh, sorry about that link

Man if that editor is worse than the Unreal editor.... ouchie. I''m not saying the Unreal editor sucks, but the one that came with Deus Ex I never quite figured out how to use all that well.

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

well at least things have been getting better lately

-----------------------------
"It''s a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!" -- Andrew Jackson
-----------------------------When men speak of the future, the Gods laugh.An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)
Is it for Red alert or Red alret 2? (page dosnt say, top of bar doesnt work, needs plugin school network doesn''t have)

I have the first but cant run the latter on my computer (computer crap), shame, cos it looks realy good.

My head speaks a language i dont understand.
You should listen to me, im 'Special'.Or so my physiatrist said.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement