• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

SuperBible: #include gltools.h produces linker error

This topic is 3030 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I successfully compiled a project from SuperBible samples. Its main file includes the following: #include "../../shared/gltools.h" // OpenGL toolkit But when I made a new project in the same path and included the same above line, the following Linker errors are generated: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __iob referenced in function _fgError freeglut_static.lib Error 2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __iob freeglut_static.lib Now when I removed the include file and added regular includes: #include <windows.h> #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> #include <GL/glut.h> The project compiled successfully. To wrap it up, there is something inside the project configuration in the SuperBible examples that allows it to include shared/gltools.h without those linker errors. Any help?

Advertisement
This solved my problem (but I don't know if it caused new ones or not)

Project -> Properties -> C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Runtime Library -> Change it from MDd to MTd

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement