Torque 3D panning?

Started by
1 comment, last by Trihex 14 years, 6 months ago
Forgive my noobness and if this is a dumb question. How do you pan around in Torque 3D World Editor? I found that right click allows you to look around, and the middle button does some kind of movement. However, I'm not able to freely pan around like I would in any other tool I've used like Unity 3D or Max. There's no pan tool in Torque on I just don't see one. Please help. Is this tool a bad idea for beginners? I've used other 3d tools to do minor stuff. I've played around with max and was FULLY comfortable with their suite of tools for navigating and panning the interface, Torque however just seems to be counter-intuitive.
Advertisement
Does anyone have an answer to my question???
You are probably better off asking Torque related questions on the GarageGames forums, you would probably get a quicker answer there.

I'm not exactly sure what movement you are talking about. In the Torque editor, you move the camera around with the wasd keys, like a first person shooter. If the camera is attached to the player, you can hit ctrl-c to detach and just fly around. I'm also assuming you are talking about the world editor, and not something like Creator...

Anyway, your best bet is to post your question on GG.

Eric ArmstrongTrihex Softwarewww.trihex.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement