• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kilbukas

Something is wrong with my 3Ds Max 9

This topic is 3349 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well, I don't know is this right forum trheat but I want to get help. My 3Ds Max 9 tools table is broken. Look at this picture: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/106/maxmv.jpg P.S. I tried everything : Reinstal my Max, I've downloaded 3Ds Max 10 But it don't work too P.S.S. Sorry for bad English :P

Advertisement
Quote:
My 3Ds Max 9 tools table is broken

Do you mean that it's the darker color scheme with different icons instead of the default lighter gray?

If that's the problem, try:
Customize->Load Custom UI Scheme

Look for something like DefaultUI or LightGray or something. I have 3ds Max 2009, and it's called DefaultUI. I'm not sure about version 9 though.

If that's not what you need, what do you mean by broken? I don't see anything else that is different.

Quote:
Original post by Kilbukas
P.S. I didn't get any help from Autodesk support :(

strange. They normally jump to help anyone with a valid license....

This topic is 3349 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.