• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
giugio

dx10 textcoord and collada

This topic is 3347 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hy. I'm try to implement the texture coord from a collada source file. I try and try , with pix but i see that the text coord in the vertex from pix and in the xml of collada are the same. I start with a cube triangles only but the texture appear streched and incomprensible. What are the other factor that can change the texture appareance? this is the function that create the texture: hr = D3DX10CreateShaderResourceViewFromFileA(m_pDevice, L"c:\\texture1.jpg", 0, 0, &m_DiffuseView, 0 ); this is the resource variable(m_DiffuseMapVar): m_DiffuseMapVar = m_pEffect->GetVariableByName("gDiffuseMap")->AsShaderResource(); this is the shaderresourceview(m_DiffuseView) linked every frame: m_DiffuseMapVar->SetResource(m_DiffuseView); these are the texture coord for each vertex: U V V1 : 0.0 - 0.5 V2 : 0.5 - 0.241 V3 : 0.0 - 0.259 this is the sample with texture and pix file http://www.4shared.com/file/140403505/b8516135/Project.html i change the shader for a more fast test. thanks

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!