• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
midiscore

Great exposure ,and free music for your game

This topic is 3173 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys , ive developed a VST Library for Ueberschall , an Audio software/library company The product is a sample library for composers writing film music .. what im looking for is a high quality video that can have my music under , it will be used a s a demo to promote the Product . the piece should be 30sec to 2 min in length What you get out of it . First of all exposure . My previous VST with Ueberschall got a rare 5 star review in SOS magazine , keyboard magazine , and was all over the web (its called Score FX for those of you who want to read up on it) Hundreds of sites and magazines will link to it , so you can proudly walk around with the thought that your Video is being watched by tons of people . It'll look good in a resume. But thats not all . I have a personal catalogue of about 350 music tracks which are usually licenced or sold through royalty free music sites, I own all the rights and am willing to give you any 10 tracks that you pick, a demo of the type of stuff that i do can be heard at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=940166&content=music If youre interested , please send (youtube vimeo) links to midiscore@gmail.com Thanx a lot !

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!