• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
dehseth

OpenGL glRect disappears

This topic is 3264 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi ppl, I am using an engine. And I am trying to create some kind of UI. Engine deals with opengl init, run, lightning etc. Here's my problem: Imagina I have a 3 rectangles. One of th rectangle contains only color information, and two others have texture to draw. If I click over rectangles the selected one brings to front, and it's drawed to buffer after everything is drawed. If I draw colored rectangle at the end I see it with it's color, but if I try to draw it first or second (between other textured rectangles) I see nothing. I draw my colored rect with opengl commands and I draw textured rect. with using engine's function. So I guess I need to turn smt off or turn smt on to see my colored rectangle. Any help would be appriciated! Thanks...

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!