• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
FlashyJoe

General Theorists

This topic is 3173 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to games design and I'm currently undergoing a module that requires me to produce both a flash and 3d game in 14 weeks so I'm feeling a little pressure at the moment. I'm currently going into secondary research and wondered if anyone could advise me of some key game design theorists that I could research. I've never done such a large module on games design so any books or online journals would be a huge help to me. Sorry to be so vague, I've only just started so I'm not entirely sure what I'm aiming for at the moment, but I figured looking into the work of people who know what they're talking about would be a good start. :) thankyou

Advertisement
Hey FlashyJoe!

What exactly do you call 'secondary research' in this respect? What topics are you even needing to delve into here? We do indeed need a little more info before we can assist. What language are you using, and what rendering API are you planning to apply to your 3D game?

Cheers!
-Zyro

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!