• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Callin' all OpenFX users!

This topic is 6058 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Now pals...if u''ve used the OpenFX 3D Modelling program before, please reply! Thanks!!!!! :-D "The feeling of mastering and understanding hard stuff in Game Programming is just like the feeling u get when u perform an Air-Walk in the basketball court, soaring.....and everyone''s watching in awe......."

Advertisement
I Did! I did!
Well, anyways who told u bout OpenFX???(just wondering)
I myself don''t 3d model. I just CANT!!!
I should buy a book on it.
But i just put it off saying ill learn it once i learn Direct3D (which will probably be about 67 years from now (I love doing TwoD art, I think it''s awesome and more of an art than ThreeD games (you guys might as well qoute me on that because thats probably whats gonna happen)

Guest Anonymous Poster
I used OpenFx. It doesn''t have too many features, but it is a pretty damn good 3d modeler/animator because it is now free! I like 3d studio max better(obviously). Truspace is cheaper and easy to use, but if you need some temporary tool, or don''t have the money- openfx is the way to go. It''s pretty powerful for a free program.

• Advertisement