Crusades Project: Looking for VB programmer

Started by
1 comment, last by Khaya 14 years, 6 months ago
Hello everybody, Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Khaya, the project's Lead Artist and Co-Founder. The game is a mixture of first/third person action/simulation and strategy. Check out these very WIP videos below:
As you can see, we're currently working on the so called 'Battle' mode; a mixture of Total War and Mount&Blade. We're trying to make it the most dynamic, realistic medieval combat simulation mode yet, and as you can see we're pretty well on our way to achieving this (in the Truevision 3D engine). We're at the point where the lead programmer finished the basic combat system (directional attacks, blocks, parry) and AI accordingly. Now our primary goal is to make everything more dynamic: Add in collision detection for bodies, smoother and faster movement of characters, weight and momentum (i.e. knocking people down and pushing in and out of formations). Please let me know if you're interested! Naturally, we can discuss the details and terms of compensation in private. :) Cheers, Raz (Khaya Ludidi) Lead Artist e-mail: See profile
Advertisement
There is a section on this site for commercial job offers here.
We''re sorry, but you don''t have the clearance to read this post. Please exit your browser at this time. (Code 23)
Quote:Original post by erissian
There is a section on this site for commercial job offers here.

Thanks for that, apparently I didn't search hard enough for the appropriate sub-forum :).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement