• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jenison

Bauble Play - Beta available for download

This topic is 3227 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

EDIT - 10/26/2009 Conjure Development Beta of the game is available here You will need the XNA 3.1 Redist installed. The zip file does include the .CCGame file as well if you wish to install it that way after unzipping. Remember this is a beta version. And only meant to be a demo! There are still some open / known issues 1. The achievements menu is not functioning properly. It scrolls weird and doesnt display how it should 2. Not all the achievements are in the game yet. The more simple ones are. 3. The game does not save achievements. This is a bug and will be fixed next revision. 4. When the level ends, some sound effects are still queued to go off when the curtain closes. The game works with a gamepad, but can be played with the WASD / Arrows and Enter key. Looking forward to your feedback and have fun!

Advertisement
Updated with some bug fixes ...

I also just sent it to the Indie Game Challenge this morning! Hard to believe since this is the first game I've released.

no comments? :(
really looking for some feedback.

FYI - you do need an to date .Net Framework. If when the ship leaves it crashes you need to do a windows update and get the 3.5 SP1.

Just from looking at your video, it looks neat!

I like the look of it. You got all of the effects right. It has an interesting style (I'm digging the string on the cloud).

So, you won't sell the game at all? I'm sure it would do well...

Thanks, I would love to sell it. But no way would I sell this version. Its too simple and not a whole lot of depth.

This was just a proof of concept / show off

Quote:
Original post by Jenison
Thanks, I would love to sell it. But no way would I sell this version. Its too simple and not a whole lot of depth.

I think you'd be surprised by what sells.

Still, it looks neat!

Quote:
Original post by Jenison

I think you'd be surprised by what sells.

Still, it looks neat!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!