• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Vicengetorix

Game programming course in "UnSitioWeb"

This topic is 3246 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I'm a amateur programer since a lot years ago. Now, i've done a web page with things that i've learn in years of hoby. The page is in spanish. In the web page ( UnSitioWeb.com ) there are a course to begin programing games in C++ and OpenGL from the begin. There are too, in the course, 2 chapters to make step to step a simple breakout game, with all the code, and with many comments about all code, line to line. One chapter in 2D and other in 3D. There are too, a simple library to initialize an OpenGL window. His features are: windowed and full screen, timing control, control over mouse and keyboard, loading of textures and text with bitmaps fonts. Now i'm working in a graphic user interface (gui) with menu, buttons, chekbox, text control, lists ... for a OpenGL aplication. I hope to publish it soon. I hope be usefull for you. UnSitioWeb.com [Edited by - Vicengetorix on October 27, 2009 12:42:27 PM]

Advertisement
Your website looks pretty professional, but my Spanish is not what it used to be, so I had a few difficulties navigating around.
I have not read the tutorial on the breakout game though.

Good luck!

To solve the language problem, i've got a component for my web for translate the web to many languages with Google translator.
I know that a real translate would be better but this is better than nothing.

Quote:
Original post by Vicengetorix
To solve the language problem, i've got a component for my web for translate the web to many languages with Google translator.
I know that a real translate would be better but this is better than nothing.

Yeah I noticed that language dropdown dialog chooser on the righthand side. Pretty nifty I must say.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!