• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jakovn

Field of view from intrinsic parameters

This topic is 3250 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have these intrinsic camera parameters 1096.67 0 522.36 0 1093.66 365.26 0 0 1 I guess it fits into standard formula http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/f/2/4f28c8099e1c59990efb98829e05117b.png What is horizontal and vertical field of view in grads/radians?

Advertisement
Quote:
I have these intrinsic camera parameters

Can you explain what you mean by "intrinsic parameters?" Do you think it's a 2D projection matrix?
Quote:
I guess it fits into standard formula

"Standard" formula for what type of matrix? Where did you get that?

It looks like a 2D projection matrix (sort of), but that's just a guess.

I took the formula from this webpage

http://www.vision.caltech.edu/bouguetj/calib_doc/

and I have parameters for my camera and lenses calculated I think with one of these toolboxes but I can not use it practically because i don't understand these formulas

I couldn't find the formula on that page. Can you provide some information about what you're trying to do?

EDIT: it appears you're looking into CCD camera calibration, which isn't really related to game programming. You may have better luck looking around for a MatLab forum or even trying to contact the author of the toolkit.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!