• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
giugio

Pysics of nvidia

This topic is 3248 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hy. I would start with pysics of invidia do you advice it to me or there are better solution? I'm a realy beginner in pysics and i ask you to advice me some tutorial or book for learn it from the start. Thansk.

Advertisement
PhysX is a fine physics engine, and there are tutorials available with the SDK that may be useful for beginners. I do not know if there is a book, but the SDK tutorials for PhysX are a decent starting point.

Thought this might be useful.

When you install the PhysX SDK available from here, the tutorials will be installed in the following location on your hard drive by default:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA PhysX SDK\v2.8.1\TrainingPrograms\Docs"

In case you ever intend to sell your game/application, be sure you read the license very carefully before you start.

Although it says "100% free" on the download page, the actual wording of the license PDF may not be what everyone understands as "100% free".
While the majority of things they want is not unreasonable and pretty acceptable, some things may not be (to me they aren't anyway, you decide yourself).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!